Bridge Neighbourhood Plan.
The draft form of the Neighbourhood Plan was officially accepted by Bridge Parish Council on 8 February 2018 and was put out for public consultation.
Supporting evidence documents are available on this website.
ExhibitionsThere were two public exhibitions in the Village Hall, to give the opportunity to discuss the plans with members of the committee who wrote the plan.
- Sunday 18th March 2018, 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday 7th April 2018, 5pm to 8pm
The planDraft Neighbourhood Plan (Entire plan)
- Introduction, Our vision, Objectives, Map of the area covered by this Plan, Reading this Plan, Background
- Objective A. Building a Strong, Competitive Economy & Ensuring the Vitality of the Village Centre
- Objective B. Promoting Sustainable Transport
- Objective C. To Deliver A Choice of High Quality Homes With Good Design
- Objective D. Promoting Healthy Communities
- Objective E. Meeting the Challenges of Climate Change and Flooding
- Objective F. Conserving and Enhancing the Natural Environment
- Objective G. Conserving and Enhancing the Historic Environment
- The Consultation Statement & Notes
- Village Design Statement 2013
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Environmental Report
- Bridge Housing Needs Survey Report 2017
- Rural Place Profile
- Bridge - A Proposal for the Future (Leaflet from Cantley ltd.) Updated May 2018
- SHLAAs at Bridge (Strategic Housing Land Allocation Appraisals)
- Traffic Surveys (Bridge ATC 22-01-17) (PDF) or download original Excel file
The traffic data uses vehicle classes, click here to see the class definitions.
Map showing location of traffic survey
- Important Local Green Spaces Assessments